Staffvelox supports copying a single shift, a day’s schedule or weeks’ schedule. This helps to save time if you have a consistent schedule, which you can copy to future date ranges.
Copy a single shift
- Hold the control(Windows) or command(macOS) key and drag the shift to the desired cell.
Copy previous week’s schedule
- On the Schedule, switch to Week view.
- At the top right, click Tools.
- Select Copy Previous Week, to copy the previous week’s schedule to the current week.
Copy previous day’s schedule
- On the Schedule, switch to Day view.
- At the top right, Click Tools.
- Select Copy Previous day, to copy the previous day’s schedule to the current day.
You can apply schedule filters to copy a subset of shifts instead of the full schedule. For example, to copy an employee’s previous week schedule, filter the employee using the drop-down at the top and then apply Copy Previous Week.
Note: Copying previous 2 weeks’ schedule is also supported, whereas copying previous month’s schedule is not supported. Repeating shifts are not copied.
Copy a week’s schedule to any week
Copy Previous Week only copies previous week’s schedule, but if you want to copy week to any other week, save the week schedule as a template and apply to any future weeks. See schedule templates for information.